ITS GIVEAWAY TIME MOTHERFUCKERS
thats right everybody im doing a giveaway!!! i stupidly got myself in a situation where i have one (1) extra sky high and one (1) extra origami cyclone figuarts. so after a long discussion (2 text messages) with my father who paid for all of them, agreed i could do whatever i wanted with the extras.
they are MISB (mint in sealed box) and have only been handled for pictures. come from a non-smoking home, but we do have two cats! so i apologize for any cat hair…
so im giving them away to you my lovely internet friends, but of course i cant just give them to the first people who reblog this thing because thats not fair, so here are some rules and terms of service and all that.
make sure you read all of the rules or else i will punch you with bullets
- you get a total of 10 reblogs. no more than that. when i ctrl+f your url on my note list it should give me 10 results, anymore than 10 and you will be disqualified.
- LIKES DO NOT COUNT but you can like this if you want, if youre entering the giveaway try not to, because i might accidentally disqualify you in that case!
- THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON AUGUST 15TH. EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON AUGUST 16TH. IF YOU GET PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I HAVENT MAILED IT THE SAME NIGHT I WILL PROBABLY JUST CHOOSE ANOTHER WINNER FOR YOUR PRIZE.
- dont reblog this to giveaway only blogs please because that is not fair to anybody. i will be checking.
- if you erase all of this text i will put cat poop in a box and mail it to you with a thank you note.
- im shipping from canada to anywhere, and everything will get tracking numbers. winners must have their ask
- lastly do not follow me, i know some people do these things to get extra followers but im not interested. it doesnt get you any kind of preferential treatment and chances are i wont do another giveaway so whats the point.
please note that your package may be subject to customs fees or other fees and i am not responsible for those. i am also not responsible for lost or damaged packages/goods. once it leaves my hands at the post office, the mail workers are responsible for it, and i cannot refund you or get you a new figure.
***Note for those giveaway contestants whom are under the age of 18***
if you reblog this, and are selected as winner, please ask your parents before giving me your address. i know it seems silly, but if you were a parent and your child suddenly got a package from a man in canada full of fancy japanese toys, surely youd be pretty goddamn suspicious.
if your parents say no, please respect that and tell me! i know itll be tough to give up being the winner but id rather not have angry parents chasing me down and getting pissed off at me.
and yes i will be putting a note in my winners asks about it! (something along the lines of “please ask your parents before giving me your address if youre under 18”)
ok thats a lot of text i apologize, but its all needed!
good luck to the entrants
- moephistopheles reblogged this from moephistopheles
- saintbargabar reblogged this from saintbargabar
- devilsfruitsalad reblogged this from where-the-heck-is-my-left-eye
- igotsnolife reblogged this from sportsworu
- sportsworu reblogged this from nutsmugglers
- nutsmugglers reblogged this from nutsmugglers
- sonicorca reblogged this from sonicorca
- everyonespinkontheinside reblogged this from everyonespinkontheinside
- passiontentacle reblogged this from bluucircles
- queennaegi reblogged this from saintbargabar
- scarletkagami reblogged this from scarletkagami
- masteryoshi88 reblogged this from dark-akuma-yaoi
- polkadopolis reblogged this from featherine-bee
- razamafoo reblogged this from fwips
- roronoamaroa reblogged this from used-ass-kid
- dreamingookami reblogged this from dreamingookami
- joninness reblogged this from sportsworu
- joninness likes this
- takusen reblogged this from lilyginnyblack
- lilyginnyblack reblogged this from featherine-bee
- seabasedgod reblogged this from bluucircles
- thatguywiththecatpuppet reblogged this from thatguywiththecatpuppet
- dontfearthecreepers reblogged this from nutsmugglers